• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous personal account access

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have this account for a long time already but I thought that this recent Creative Cloud update needs me to register again to gain access. I have quite a lot of files on its library, portfolio, spark..., will I gain access gain access again on these?

I was also a Team member of Center for International Trade Exhibition & Mission and the latest was with the Philippines Department of Trade & Industry using this previous account in the same email address.  The transition from CITEM to DTI was fine using my email address originally used in my personal account when I started using Creative Cloud.  

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

log-in to your Adobe account and click on Manage Plan.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If it's a Team plan, contact your Team Administrator.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it was overwritten with my recent registration under the same email address.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 6.34.22 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you register twice with the SAME email you have a real mess. These are separate accounts, nothing is shared, and it will only use one if then (you can’t choose between them). Why did you do this? If you can tell us why, we suggest your way forward. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also you will keep paying for the account you cannot use or manage, so don’t wait...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines