Previously Free Vector & Bitmap Art Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been away from Creative Cloud for a bit and am getting back up to speed on the newer features and layouts of the applications and of the CC app itself. Using latest version of full CC subscription in a Mac (OS X) environment.

As of a few years ago I had access through the CC app of various free vector and bitmap images, brushes, etc. that one could serach for and then download to one's library for use in Ai or Ps. The newer CC interface doesn't seem to offer this same access and it would apear that I only have access to fonts or purchasing licenses to Adobe Stock imagery.

Did Adobe do away with these features? Am I now facing a $30 per month fee to have access to even simple images, etc?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Previously Free Vector & Bitmap Art Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been away from Creative Cloud for a bit and am getting back up to speed on the newer features and layouts of the applications and of the CC app itself. Using latest version of full CC subscription in a Mac (OS X) environment.

As of a few years ago I had access through the CC app of various free vector and bitmap images, brushes, etc. that one could serach for and then download to one's library for use in Ai or Ps. The newer CC interface doesn't seem to offer this same access and it would apear that I only have access to fonts or purchasing licenses to Adobe Stock imagery.

Did Adobe do away with these features? Am I now facing a $30 per month fee to have access to even simple images, etc?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?