• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem sharing and/or accessing files on the Cloud -- I can't access files after I have put them on the Cloud. Help!

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -- I have files on my cloud, but can't get sharing to work so that my boss can access them.  The only thing that works is if he signs in under my username and PW (seems counter-productive).  Even then, he can only SEE the files, and cannot do anything with them... I have added him as a user on my cloud... not sure what I am/we are doing wrong.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file collaboration tutorial is available here Sync and share your files with collaborators | Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials.

From the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files you can either publicly share a file / folder (using the Send Link option) or you can privately collaboration (using Collaboration option).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines