• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Syncing Files in Creative Cloud (Virus Notification)

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all,

I am receiving the following error message when Adobe Creative Cloud tries to synch:

A virus was detected in Data1.cab.  This file will not be uploaded.

There is no evidence that a virus has infected that file.  Virus checks with Windows Defender and McAfee LiveSafe complete without incident.

Are there any suggestions out there for dealing with the problem I'm facing here?

Thanks in advance. 

Matt

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's generating that message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.   I receive periodic alerts telling me that the file can't be synched.  When I go to Creative Cloud on my computer, I see a message saying "Some files failed to synch."  Following the "Learn More" link, I'm presented with the following:

Capture.JPG

The "Get Help" link does not seem to provide information specific to this condition. 

It looks like the last time the Data1.cab file was updated was 8/24/17.  As I mentioned, the virus checks suggest this file is OK.

Thanks, again.

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines