• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem to download multiple files

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a cloud link link from a photographer to download several files. I only want to download these files and not store them in my cloud.

When I call up the link, I get a page with 200-300 files.I want to select and download all of them (I think this was possible in the past).But the possibility to download several files is nowhere to be found. So I would have to download all files one by one.

Is this really the case or am I missing something.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the link you were given opens the photos in a Web Browser, then this is possibly the method you would use-

In Thumbnail view   ( To download ALL photos in a ZIP file. )

Click on the three dots 

WobertC_0-1593576337183.jpeg
            Click on  [Download Photos]

This will open a dialog box allowing you to SAVE a ZIP file containing all the photos.

Use your operating system to ‘Extract’ the photos from the ZIP file.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for your answer, but hat doesn't solve a fundamental problem of the cloud.

I would like to download only the first 150 of the 300 existing files. This is currently only possible by downloading 150 single files. I can't find a way to select 150 files and then download them with one command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Neither can I find a way to download a selection.

Any 'Help' files I have searched only refer to downloading a "Set", or singly, if you are an 'invitee' with a link.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines