Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the Adobe Creative Cloud Page can't do anything with my files

New Here ,
May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I watch the videos of Creative Cloud Page but my doesn't seem like that,

I don't have same options and I can't download a folder for example.

Can 't be a folder shared?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2014 May 09, 2014

Hi Mleanardo,

That makes sense, creating a zip of multiple files is definitely a usable workaround, and like I mentioned, more improvements are on the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mleanardo,

This page goes over the options which are currently available: Creative Cloud Help | Manage and Sync files

Options related to working with folders are different than individual files. It is possible to upload a folder of files within most browsers or sync a folder of files using the file sync feature, but it is NOT possible to share an entire folder with others. Adobe calls this feature collaboration and it is one which is currently being worked on which will hopefully be available soon.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I want to do is beeing able to download my files of the cloud anytime and anywhere from a browser. Or the answer must be compressing the folders and downloading the files (.zip or .rar) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2014 May 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mleanardo,

That makes sense, creating a zip of multiple files is definitely a usable workaround, and like I mentioned, more improvements are on the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines