Highlighted

Problems loading CC, Type Kit

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having a pair of problems that (I hope) are related.

First, when I open the Creative Cloud app and click on "Home," I get a "Your Home Feed is Empty" alert. I click on "Install Adobe Apps" but instantly get a "Download Error" message. At the bottom of this message is a "Reload Applications" button and "Get Help." The "Get Help" link takes me to Adobe Support (so I can start searching for solutions?) and clicking on "Reload Applications" simply gets the wheel spinning until I get the "Download Error" message again.

Second, I can't get TypeKit to load. I open Create Cloud, click "Assets" then "Fonts" and I just get the wheel spinning. An earlier discussion recommended I rename the "com.adobe.accmac.plist" file in my Preferences folder, but no such file exists on my machine.

Like I said, I hope both of these problems are related so I can make a fix and move on. Anyone else have this problem?

Using Adobe Creative Cloud on Late-2013, 13" MacBook Pro, with 4Gb RAM and running OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.5.

Thanks.

Jim

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems loading CC, Type Kit

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having a pair of problems that (I hope) are related.

First, when I open the Creative Cloud app and click on "Home," I get a "Your Home Feed is Empty" alert. I click on "Install Adobe Apps" but instantly get a "Download Error" message. At the bottom of this message is a "Reload Applications" button and "Get Help." The "Get Help" link takes me to Adobe Support (so I can start searching for solutions?) and clicking on "Reload Applications" simply gets the wheel spinning until I get the "Download Error" message again.

Second, I can't get TypeKit to load. I open Create Cloud, click "Assets" then "Fonts" and I just get the wheel spinning. An earlier discussion recommended I rename the "com.adobe.accmac.plist" file in my Preferences folder, but no such file exists on my machine.

Like I said, I hope both of these problems are related so I can make a fix and move on. Anyone else have this problem?

Using Adobe Creative Cloud on Late-2013, 13" MacBook Pro, with 4Gb RAM and running OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.5.

Thanks.

Jim

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?