Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems syncing - 'All files up to date' but no green ticks

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having problems with syncing files up to the cloud. In the desktop app it says 'all files up to date' but in the folder none of the files have green ticks. Looking on the web app it seems that files aren't updating.

I'm on a macbook pro running yosemite.

I've had a look around the forums and other posts but any direct help would be much appreciated.

I've restarted my computer, restarted cc desktop app, logged out and back in again, but at the moment nothing has worked.

Thanks, Jamie

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Jamie,

I'm sorry that you are getting a less than ideal experience and we feel your pain.  There is something you could try:

1. Take a backup of your Creative Cloud Files folder to another location on your desktop
  2. In Activity monitor shut down the following processes:
    1. Creative Cloud
    2. Adobe Desktop Service
    3. CCLibrary
    4. CoreSync
  3. In terminal navigate as follows: cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/CoreSync
  4. Delete the following files:
    1. <long hex string>.db
    2. <long hex string>.db-shm
    3. <long hex string>.db-wal
  5. Restart

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to this, there are multiple users on our cloud but they're unable to see any new or updated files i'm adding to the folder.

j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jamie,

I'm sorry that you are getting a less than ideal experience and we feel your pain.  There is something you could try:

1. Take a backup of your Creative Cloud Files folder to another location on your desktop
  2. In Activity monitor shut down the following processes:
    1. Creative Cloud
    2. Adobe Desktop Service
    3. CCLibrary
    4. CoreSync
  3. In terminal navigate as follows: cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/CoreSync
  4. Delete the following files:
    1. <long hex string>.db
    2. <long hex string>.db-shm
    3. <long hex string>.db-wal
  5. Restart Creative Cloud

If that doesn't work for you ping me back and I'll send you a direct message through the forum (you will have to be logged in to receive it)

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley, thanks for your advice.

I followed the steps but it's still not syncing properly and I'm yet to get the 'green ticks'!

When trying to quite thoseprocesses in activity monitor I did notice that every time I quit CCLibrary a new instance of it would start again, not sure if this mens anything.

Also, when other people sync files up to our cloud I can see them fine on my computer and get notifications when they're added, but when I try to sync to the cloud they are in the local folder but aren't accessible by others.

Cheers, J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having the same issues if anyone can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still a problem 4 days on, does anybody have any ideas how to solve it? I'm able to see the cloud folder updating and am able to add things to it via the web 'app' but if I change anything in my local creative cloud folder the changes don't sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had to delete the CC Desktop App and Reinstall, still didn't work, but then I followed your instructions again and i've got some green ticks! Thanks for your help, J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines