• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Uploading Files Creative Cloud Asset

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to upload anything but .jpg files to the Creative Cloud.  Not using the file sync functionality, but using the web upload with the Actions>Upload workflow.  It allows me to select .tif, .psb, and .zip files and it appears to be loading them but then suddenly quits and no files are uploaded.  Are there file types that are not supported?  You would think .tif and especially .psb files would be.  Please advise.

Thanks.

Bob

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

I know there is a 1GB file size limit but the file types you mention should work. You might test if the issue still occurs from different browsers. If the files are bigger than 1GB you should be able to sync files up to 5GB with the file sync feature.

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application FAQ

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

I know there is a 1GB file size limit but the file types you mention should work. You might test if the issue still occurs from different browsers. If the files are bigger than 1GB you should be able to sync files up to 5GB with the file sync feature.

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application FAQ

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I'm having this exact problem with psd and zip files, around 200-800mb. Small jpegs no problem.

Jono

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jono,

What I found was that my cloud connection was too slow and my 800mb tif would not load via the Creative Cloud direct connection.  It was timing out.  However, syncing it from the desktop worked.

Corrected my slow internet speed and experienced exactly what Dave mentioned.  Cannot load more than 1GB via direct connection, but it will load any type of file.

Hope this helps.  I am going to close the ticket now.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i feel ya mate. this is so lame. creative cloud aimed at the creative professional but has a file size limit of 5GB?! i was hoping to use my file storage space as a backup for my most important files but this feature has rendered any heavy photoshop work non-back-up-able! come on adobe, you can do better surely??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines