• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems using Creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am experiencing some problems with creative cloud, first of all when I work online it slows the process too much? Second, I have too many duplicates in lightroom, is there anyway I can delete them? third, Cloud starts up when I am teaching online and slows my connection, therefore problems teaching. Fourth, Whenever I look into my cloud files it tells me there is nothing there although I get notifications of it being nearly full, how can I locate my files and download as my external drive has broken and I need to see what has been saved if anything! Can anybody assist me with this as it has been quite frustrating to work properly. Best Wishes. Petroula Zamani

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cc app:

open the cc app and click file>preferences to manage cc app auto-start (and other settings).

cc files:

you can view and manage your cloud files by opening your cc desktop app and clicking the cloud icon at the upper right > view cc files.

be sure to check your deleted file folder ( everything there takes cc space). you need to delete those files to recover that space.

also, check your lightroom and spark folders (icons at lower left).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks for your reply, I followed the advice given but again in the storage list all folders are empty?
My external hard drive died some weeks ago and I was hoping that I should have
most files on the cloud, but nothing is there although I have seen it synching for the
past few years?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account (mainly to verify your adobe id), account.adobe.com

then sign out of your cc desktop app and sign in using that same adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can do that, but it seems like I constantly have proplems with the desktop app which comes up 

telling me adobe needs to fix the problem, so I constantly download it and it happens all over 

again. Thanks for your advice but it just doesn't seem to be running smoothly? At some point I 

saw my pics and would like to know how I can download the lot as I don't feel it is safe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

open your cc app and go to your web files to download

gif.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines