Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with cloud storage

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am new to Creative Cloud, so please excuse me if the question is naive.

I uploaded several Gb to my Adobe cloud storage (1 terabyte). However, I did not use the Creative Cloud app. Instead, I uploaded about 20Gb to the cloud using Windows Explorer. At the time I only had Lightroom and 1 terabyte of available space, shortly after I changed my subscription to the photography package without changing the available space in the cloud.

Now the problem: although the space used previously has not changed, since 20 Gb appears as used, I can't see what is there. Neither with the Creative Cloud app nor with Windows Explorer. I have a backup of all the uploaded files and, as I learned now, I should have done things differently so I want to delete them.

To reclaim cloud space, my question is: how do I delete wrongly uploaded files since I cannot access them?

Thanks very much.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Thanks very much kglad for your kind answer.

You posted a simple way to solve my problem, I didn't need to use it though.

The reason was my rush: I just had to wait for the sync to do the trick. After a logical time of working, considering the 20+ Gb of photos, all the images appeared in each application (Ps, Lr, LrC, and so one).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you used windows explored, you added the files to your sync'd folder, correct?

if so, you should be able to use explorer to delete those files.

but you have more control by opening the cc desktop app>clicking the cloud icon>clicking cc web and editing in your web browser:

kglad_0-1620915211344.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much kglad for your kind answer.

You posted a simple way to solve my problem, I didn't need to use it though.

The reason was my rush: I just had to wait for the sync to do the trick. After a logical time of working, considering the 20+ Gb of photos, all the images appeared in each application (Ps, Lr, LrC, and so one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

glad it's sorted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines