Highlighted

Professionals in animation and design

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H! Can you be a mentor?   Looking for people to impart their wisdom from experience & answer questions about creative progress. Email me!

I teach at a digital graphic design and animation school & want to connect students with mentors, for a step up when they stepin. It would be for sometime in April/May students could contact you for a quick chat about what to expect and what are things you learned when you started out.

It would be great to expand it further as a long term mentor, as it can be beneficial for everyone but when time is a commodity a session would be terrific.

Topics

CC FAQ, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Professionals in animation and design

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H! Can you be a mentor?   Looking for people to impart their wisdom from experience & answer questions about creative progress. Email me!

I teach at a digital graphic design and animation school & want to connect students with mentors, for a step up when they stepin. It would be for sometime in April/May students could contact you for a quick chat about what to expect and what are things you learned when you started out.

It would be great to expand it further as a long term mentor, as it can be beneficial for everyone but when time is a commodity a session would be terrific.

Topics

CC FAQ, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?