• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profile name on a shared file page

Participant ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, Adobe's chat support is terrible. I've been transferred to a dedicated team during a chat session quite a number of times. All of them have Indian names and none of them are capable to answer my question and not talking about resolving an issue.

So maybe community crowd could help me or at least tell if it's possible at all to do what I want. And it's pretty simple.

When I share a file, I get a link and on the page in the top left I can see my Account Holder name. Is there any way I can make my Profile name to be shown there instead of Account Holder name? If it is, how can I change that?

Thanks

P. S. It seems support chats with multiple clients at once, because one somehow managed to understand, that I need to get my my address on the invoice correct... I believe (s)he mixed up chat windows

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone? Is there really no way to change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines