• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Progress Bar on OSX and iOS

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What really gets me with working with Creative Cloud storage is that I have no idea of how the uploads are going. On iOS, when I upload a File it will show up there once it’s done but I ha Eno idea on the progress and how many files are being uploaded.

On OSX it’s the same thing. I can see the sync arrows but have no idea of the progress.

I assumed progress bars were on the first line of design but looks like Adobe doesn’t thinks so. Also, please display the upload speed Along with the total number of files and the name of the current on being uploaded. It should be there already.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

to make a suggestion to adobe: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. This is completely nuts. I have no idea how far along the syncing is. How can there not be a way to see a progress bar of the syncing progress?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's incredible, really. This shouldn't be the most difficult feature to implement and it is one of the most useful and important one to have.
I am uploading many multi-GB files and I never have an idea if the uploading process is working or at what stage it is.
It's only because we love the various Adobe products that we can tolerate this huge issue in the workflow of a small team working on complex videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines