Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects in Adobe Spark Page getting disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently working on an Adobe Spark Page project for almost two weeks. I have published another Page last year December. Today when I logged into my account, both project's thumbnail in "My Projects" page showed "Loading..." and then got disappeared. Reloading it again shows the same, with few seconds of thumbnail loading and then all gone. I can't access and edit neither of my two projects. However, the public link of last year's Page is working fine. But as I haven't published my current work yet, it's completely inaccessible.

Any idea what's going wrong? Sorry for posting it in Lightroom community and thanks in advance.

-Rahul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

The same thing. I raised a ticket in Adobe Spark help-center. They were saying it's a bug that has been identified and will take some 2 weeks to get patched in production server. I just hope I will get my projects back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the right forum to move your question to. In the meantime you may try signing out, rebooting and signing back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cmgap​, I'm using Adobe Spark Page web version with Chrome 59.0.3071.115 and Windows 10. In Adobe Spark knowledge forum, there's a related query​ but the solution is specific to iOS device. However, I haven't used Spark Page in iOS devices ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you sign out > close the browser > restart the device > open browser > login to your spark.adobe.com page via chrome or firefox...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a clip of what I'm facing. https://youtu.be/RhSX2eRcwn0

I have tried to clear web browser cache & cookies, as well as different browsers apart from Google Chrome. All ended same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay - thanks for uploading the video.... What happens if you click on the Adobe logo in the upper right corner? Does it take you to your account? Have you tried a different browser? Have  you tried a different computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking Adobe logo takes me to my account in www.adobe.com.

I have tried it installing a new browser and in a new machine where I have never logged into my adobe account. Even I have disabled ad-blockers, if they have interacted with webpages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Try to create a new project. A couple of new projects. Log out and then back in. Let us know if you see new projects.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It opens the two newly created projects perfectly, along with the ghost of the earlier ones. Clicking on those ghost thumbnails isn't helping either, whereas the dummy ones are easily editable.

Here's what happened: Adobe Spark Page problem clip 2 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed you are logging in through Google. Just for a test can  you tell me what happens when  you log in with your Adobe ID and password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing. I raised a ticket in Adobe Spark help-center. They were saying it's a bug that has been identified and will take some 2 weeks to get patched in production server. I just hope I will get my projects back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay - thank you for logging the bug. Let us know if you are able to get your projects back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me.  Any updates in the last few days?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thomc21​, there was a bug which has been patched by the production team 3-4 days ago. Can you check whether your projects are there or not? I got mine back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. All projects are gone except one which I don't remember to be mine. Is there anyway I could get my posts back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried. But it's of no use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines