Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Public Link is not work

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2014 Mar 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Support,

Within these few days all of my cloud files that have been stored in Cloud can not be access with public link.

Not only my User but also my whole team users.

The file completed uploaded and I can download it back.

It appear that Page is not found when we use public link.

Looking forward to you feedback.

Dara

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Pease try using the different browser while accessing file link.

Also, please share the schreenshot of the error message.

Regards,

Devendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your replt.. it is still not working below is screenshoot from another browser.

thanks

Error-Msg.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to test two files rar format..

one below 1MB another over 40MB... the once bigger size is not with ith public link.

I on the link directly after made it public and it is not work.

please refer to screenshoot below.

Regards,

Dara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a test file link with me.

I checked and found no issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. The public links are not functioning. I have tested out 3 different browsers: Firefox, Safari and Chrome all with similar problems. I have also had problems uploading files to the Cloud. Some files load properly but some do not. It is an extreme waste of time to see the file begin to upload and several minutes later...nothing, no error report at all and the file did not upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share any link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as of yesterday, having the same issue. can't get any public/shared links to work.

never been a problem before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2014 Mar 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed up on your suggestion and used Google Chrome instead of Firefox with exactly the same result "Page Not Found". I shared the file with my own colleague...or rather, I didn't!

Marc

Inki Pinki Cards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have posted the same problem under the tittle "Shared Public Link to a Creative Cloud File No Longer Works". This was our latest effort:

Hi,

Tried again this afternoon by sharing 2 of our own files on CC with ourselves. Sent email, clicked link and...'Page Not Found'.

Spent some time yesterday on 'Chat' with Rahman from Adobe who concluded that he wasn't trained sufficiently to deal with the problem; he sent a totally unhelpful link to do with synchronising difficulties on upload due to inclusion of special characters in file names and then suggested we appeal to the Forum.

So, have to face up to the fact that sharing of CC files is too unreliable to be of any use.

Until someone comes uo with an explanation we will only use CC for large file transmission and double check that client has managed to download the file.

Very disappointed...

Inki-pinki-cards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem. I noticed that when I logon with my Adobe account the link will work fine, but for my customers that is no option. My customers do not have an Adobe account.

Please Adobe, solve this problem, because now I can no longer share files with my customers via the Creative Cloud.

Jim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of april 1st the public links are working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2014 Apr 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I think it is now working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We no longer use the file sharing facility on Adobe Creative Cloud and instead  have taken out a subscription with Box, which has added functionality for very little cost.

For us, the problem is solved and we will end our participation in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines