Public Links not working!

Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a small series of Public Links to an agency last night.  Was recently made aware this morning that the URLS were "no longer active" a couple hours before showing their client.

I tried recreating the public links, but this option became non-active.  I even tried sending from my CC app via my iPhone 6s...link was sent but still, "no longer active" after clicking on the URL.

I am well aware that this is not the first time this has happened with "Public Links"...my clients and producers are beginning to lose confidence with this particular aspect of Adobe CC.

Please keep me apprised!

-g

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Public Links not working!

Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a small series of Public Links to an agency last night.  Was recently made aware this morning that the URLS were "no longer active" a couple hours before showing their client.

I tried recreating the public links, but this option became non-active.  I even tried sending from my CC app via my iPhone 6s...link was sent but still, "no longer active" after clicking on the URL.

I am well aware that this is not the first time this has happened with "Public Links"...my clients and producers are beginning to lose confidence with this particular aspect of Adobe CC.

Please keep me apprised!

-g

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gregoryh96899831 - Please send me a forum Private Message or email me at kenrice@adobe.com with the Public Link urls. We will investigate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2015 0