Highlighted

Publishing problem - Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just noticed that if it is a different tablet than iPad and smaller (I tested on Nextbook 8), the browser takes a phone version from the published Adobe Muse file!!!! not a tablet version!!!! It only concerns websites created before a new version of the Adobe Muse and converted. If it was done within the last version of a program - everything is ok. I tried to change master pages and resetting automatic redirection (site properties) and nothing works. I can't built this page one more time from scratch. Please help me.

Thank you

Marianna

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publishing problem - Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just noticed that if it is a different tablet than iPad and smaller (I tested on Nextbook 8), the browser takes a phone version from the published Adobe Muse file!!!! not a tablet version!!!! It only concerns websites created before a new version of the Adobe Muse and converted. If it was done within the last version of a program - everything is ok. I tried to change master pages and resetting automatic redirection (site properties) and nothing works. I can't built this page one more time from scratch. Please help me.

Thank you

Marianna

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?