• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Putting Google Analytics on my Adobe Portfolio Sites

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with putting Google Analytics on my Adobe Portfolio Sites. I copied and pasted the number from my Google Analytics account into the settings pages on my Adobe Portfolio sites. But when I click DONE the number is grayed-out. What does this mean? I don't think it's working but I don't know why. Could it have some thing to do with the Cookie Banner? I would appreciate your help thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Creative Cloud Services.]

I takes time to accumulate analytics stats.  You probably won't see any results in your Google console for at least a few weeks, maybe longer if your site doesn't get much traffic.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your encouragement. I’m working on it now and I think I’m seeing something starting to work. I activated the cookie banners, so maybe that helped.

Thanks Again
Vandy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines