• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Creative cloud files" wont sync between different computers?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at home working on a project on my Desktop PC. I then save the project and all the files needed to the "Creative cloud files" folder on my desktop PC. Later on I get to my office where I use my Macbook pro to continue where I left off from home, now my problem presents itself. I can NOT see the files on my "creative cloud files" the actual files I was working on back at home are not present on my macbook. Once I get back home to see what happend to my project I open the "Creative cloud files" folder on my desktop PC, and there they are.

Am I wrong to assume that "creative cloud files is a cloud based service and that I should be able to reach my files and projects anywhere much like dropbox or google drive?

I contacted Adobe chat support and it was as meaningful as eating air to fill your belly.

Seriously whats wrong?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem... so irritating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MissBehave_81 - I have emailed you with instructions for sending the file sync logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please send these instructions to me as well? 

ygelmanphoto@gmail.com

-yoram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2014 Jun 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem here. I keep getting the error icon stating it isn't/can't/won't/ sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tony Hulten - I have emailed you with instructions for sending the file sync logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2014 Nov 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem,  i use two computers (iMac + Macbook pro) and sometimes i add an file and it syncs within seconds...

but mostly when i add a file in the CC folder, nothing happens... no error...nothing,

frustrating to say the least!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines