• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Sign In / You have been Signed Out" Loop. Tried all suggestions I could find.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I booted up my computer, launched the Adobe CC application, and was supprised to see that I was required to log in, and verify my credentials after having used the software with no issue the last few days. After signing in, and verifying my email address, the window began to loop between a loading screen, and a "You have been signed out" notification. I tried the solution posted here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/re-adobe-cc-user-login-loop/td-p/9818135?page=1

Which successfully brought me to the login screen where I logged in, and again validated my email, but after clicking "Sign In", The same loop occured.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

It's really unfortunate that even after trying steps you continue to face the same issue. 

I would suggest you to completely uninstall the Creative Cloud app and reinstall it with help of the cleaner tool. 

Please see this link for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.

Do let us know the outcome. 

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I want to share what help me to fix this bizarre issue in a Windows machine: open your network adapter properties and disable IPv6 in it. It seems Adobe login servers are not working correctly right now if you connect through IPv6. After doing this it could login in the first try.

Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines