"Something went wrong" in only the apps section of the adobe creative desktop app

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had an issue with the creative cloud app in windows 10 where "something went wrong" and it's an endless cycle of reloading the page. Any help? 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Something went wrong" in only the apps section of the adobe creative desktop app

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had an issue with the creative cloud app in windows 10 where "something went wrong" and it's an endless cycle of reloading the page. Any help? 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer and retry whatever you were doing.

if that fails, reset the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, explain what you were doing and the exact error message (eg, something went wrong initializing cc libraries).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem.
I uninstalled and reinstalled, I stopped services and restarted my PC and deleted the files in the OOBE folder and restarted my PC and nothing has happened. same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0