Highlighted

"This section of Creative Cloud is experiencing unexpected server errors."

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message appears when I try to load this page: Download Center : Adobe Creative Cloud

"We're working quickly to resolve the issue and we're sorry for the delay. Please check back or see our status site for updates. Also, help is available in the Creative Cloud forums."

Any news about this error?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"This section of Creative Cloud is experiencing unexpected server errors."

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message appears when I try to load this page: Download Center : Adobe Creative Cloud

"We're working quickly to resolve the issue and we're sorry for the delay. Please check back or see our status site for updates. Also, help is available in the Creative Cloud forums."

Any news about this error?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no known site errors at this time. I have looked at your account on the back-end and it looks fine. Which OS and browser versions are you using? Does a different browser work?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same error on both Firefox & Chrome.  I signed up and attempted to join the Creative Cloud Pro plan;  no matter how I try to do it I get site errors.

OSX Mavericks, Firefox 29.0.1, Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dmshare - I have tried signing up for an account from home in Seattle (so outside the company firewall) using Mavericks and the same version of Chrome. It is working fine. Your account looks fine on the backend (email verified, current terms of use accepted). I have emailed you about investigating the problem further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines