Highlighted

"Unable to sync AI483000.tmp" - temporary file "stuck" in syncing?

Explorer ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an Illustrator file which proved to be rather complex to export to EPS (it took a while). The saved EPS was stored on Creative Cloud, and during the process, presumably, Illustrator created a temporary file. During the (lengthy) saving process, I started getting notifications from Creative Cloud: "Unable to sync AI483000.tmp". Even after saving, or even the next day after reboot, this message keeps repeating every time I sync other files that I create.

When I click on "learn more" in the error message, I get a link which says "View On CreativeCloud.com". This redirects me to a help article about "Storage and quota", even though I'm only consuming 2.63% of my storage.

Creative Cloud seems to not get this temporary file "AI48300.tmp" out of its system. When I search for "AI48300.tmp" in my Creative Cloud folder, I get no results. Despite that it seems to not exist anymore, Creative Cloud attempts to sync it.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this? Do I need to clear some cache, or is there something else I can do to get rid of this syncing inconsistency?

---

This is a screenshot of the sync problem, with the link to CreativeCloud.com:

issue tmpe files.jpg

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Unable to sync AI483000.tmp" - temporary file "stuck" in syncing?

Explorer ,
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an Illustrator file which proved to be rather complex to export to EPS (it took a while). The saved EPS was stored on Creative Cloud, and during the process, presumably, Illustrator created a temporary file. During the (lengthy) saving process, I started getting notifications from Creative Cloud: "Unable to sync AI483000.tmp". Even after saving, or even the next day after reboot, this message keeps repeating every time I sync other files that I create.

When I click on "learn more" in the error message, I get a link which says "View On CreativeCloud.com". This redirects me to a help article about "Storage and quota", even though I'm only consuming 2.63% of my storage.

Creative Cloud seems to not get this temporary file "AI48300.tmp" out of its system. When I search for "AI48300.tmp" in my Creative Cloud folder, I get no results. Despite that it seems to not exist anymore, Creative Cloud attempts to sync it.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this? Do I need to clear some cache, or is there something else I can do to get rid of this syncing inconsistency?

---

This is a screenshot of the sync problem, with the link to CreativeCloud.com:

issue tmpe files.jpg

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?