Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Unable to Sync Files Due to Server Error"

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to sync files from my laptop to CC, however, I keep getting the "Unable to Sync Due to Server Error Message." When I first started using CC to sync files a few weeks ago, I didn't have this issue. This past week every few files out of a dozen would get this error, but today it's been almost every file.  I'm running CC version 3.9.1.335 on a MacBook Pro running OS Sierra 10.12.1.

Please let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Best

Anna

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Glad to hear its working now. I don't know all of the details, but I think the issue was related to update for the Creative Cloud app and some of the inner workings of file sync there, which caused a conflict for some users, and resulted in the server errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

I've reported this issue to the appropriate engineering team. Hopefully its something we can get addressed soon.

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten feedback from engineering that this issue was resolved yesterday. Please reply back if you're still having sync issues.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue too since the 2017 update came out. It seems ok for now. Was this due to server overload/balancing with the 2017 rollout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear its working now. I don't know all of the details, but I think the issue was related to update for the Creative Cloud app and some of the inner workings of file sync there, which caused a conflict for some users, and resulted in the server errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines