Highlighted

Random extended periods of "Syncing" even though no files changed

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently got access to file sync, and I've got one PSD in my CC sync folder. If I leave the creative cloud app open, occasionally I'll look up and see the syncing indicator on the status icon. When I open the CC app, the file tab shows an extended "Syncing" spinner indicator, even though no files have been changed.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Random extended periods of "Syncing" even though no files changed

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently got access to file sync, and I've got one PSD in my CC sync folder. If I leave the creative cloud app open, occasionally I'll look up and see the syncing indicator on the status icon. When I open the CC app, the file tab shows an extended "Syncing" spinner indicator, even though no files have been changed.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2013 0
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bretton,

Next time it occurs could you open the Creative Cloud Files folder and check to see if all of the files have the green check mark showing they have synced successfully?

Are you using sync on multiple computers?

Thanks,

-Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2013 0