• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RANT: Verification code isnt accepted

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all: Why do i have to login to creative cloud and confirm my identity nearly every second day?! This is so annoying. Yeah i have to switch between my desktop PC, my Laptop and several IPs. But man its 2020. Working remote shouldnt be an issue anymore. Not with a Product that costs 600+ per year.

Second: Why is the Code for the creative cloud not accepted. I get a code via email, copy and paste it. Its not accepted. Second try same thing. After the third try i get temporarily banned due to safty issues. I just want to quickexport a Picture. This is costing me precious time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EOS, I am sorry you encountering problems utilizing the Creative Cloud All Apps plan that you purchased.  I reviewed your activation history, and the last activation event was on June 12th.

The history looks normal up to June 7th, 2020.  Did you install or update the security, anti-virus, or disk optimization software installed on the computer?  The other possibility is the computer was shut down, but I would still expect to see an activation event from today, June 19th.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff I just purchased my Creative Cloud today and the activation code is not working. It says it is not active.  I am thinking the store may not have activated it since it was a curbside pick up and they are now closed. Can you advise ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Caw320, please begin a new discussion as your inquiry is not related to the question posted in this public forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines