Highlighted

RAW photo edited on desktop but iOS mobile displaying original RAW

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just signed up for Lightroom CC cloud on my mac and iPhone and like the editing features alot.

I edited a RAW photo in Lightroom CC on my desktop and synced it to the cloud.  However when I view the photo in the Lightroom iOS app it is showing the original RAW image, which obviously looks much worse than the edited photo I made. I was hoping it would save the RAW file on the cloud but display the processed version when you click it in iOS.

To check if it was storing my edits, I closed Lightroom on my desktop and reopened it, and it correctly displayed the processed version of the photo.

Do I have to save the edited RAW file as a JPEG, then re-upload it to the album in order to view the processed version on my iPhone?

Thank you for your help.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RAW photo edited on desktop but iOS mobile displaying original RAW

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just signed up for Lightroom CC cloud on my mac and iPhone and like the editing features alot.

I edited a RAW photo in Lightroom CC on my desktop and synced it to the cloud.  However when I view the photo in the Lightroom iOS app it is showing the original RAW image, which obviously looks much worse than the edited photo I made. I was hoping it would save the RAW file on the cloud but display the processed version when you click it in iOS.

To check if it was storing my edits, I closed Lightroom on my desktop and reopened it, and it correctly displayed the processed version of the photo.

Do I have to save the edited RAW file as a JPEG, then re-upload it to the album in order to view the processed version on my iPhone?

Thank you for your help.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2018 0

Have something to add?