Highlighted

Re: Adobe Desktop Service shows hundreds of "Security Alert" dialog boxes

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago this started to pop up on my computer. The adress first mentioned is unknown to me but there is a load of others, and they all appeared out of nowhere. I didn't install anything or visit any weird sites. Finally I wiped my computer and installed Win10 from scratch. That's when I finally got rid of the pop ups. But the very minute I installed Creative Cloud and Photoshop they appeared again. I hadn't even had time to use the web other than to find the install file for Creative Cloud. So, I'm 100% sure the pop ups in question comes from Adobe software. Now this is not the first time I've spent days problem solving this overpriced crap. Days I could have used working and making money instead of doing someone elses job. I'm out. I'm leaving all of Adobes crap behind me now. I'll try a few of the alternatives and if they don't work... well.. we'll what happens then.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Adobe Desktop Service shows hundreds of "Security Alert" dialog boxes

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago this started to pop up on my computer. The adress first mentioned is unknown to me but there is a load of others, and they all appeared out of nowhere. I didn't install anything or visit any weird sites. Finally I wiped my computer and installed Win10 from scratch. That's when I finally got rid of the pop ups. But the very minute I installed Creative Cloud and Photoshop they appeared again. I hadn't even had time to use the web other than to find the install file for Creative Cloud. So, I'm 100% sure the pop ups in question comes from Adobe software. Now this is not the first time I've spent days problem solving this overpriced crap. Days I could have used working and making money instead of doing someone elses job. I'm out. I'm leaving all of Adobes crap behind me now. I'll try a few of the alternatives and if they don't work... well.. we'll what happens then.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And suggesting we DO have a security issue is prepostorous.
I have done this twice. I formatted my PC, installed Creative Cloud, and then the pop ups appeared. On a clean system. Nothing else installed. Meaning there were nothing to compromise the security of my laptop.

The Adobe Support technician that tried to help me saw this with his own eyes as it was happening. And still they have no answer. The most recent excuse is that they accuse me of being a web developer. If I was I'd hopefully have the tools and know-how to solve it myself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem, too - has it been solved?

Also - I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but every time I reboot, it complains about a different server/certificate.

Soooo annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
AAPOhio LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: after an hour with adobe support, nothing has changed and they said it was a Windows problem and to contact Microsoft... I don't feel like it is a microsoft problem, but who knows. In the meantime, the work around is to just kill the creative cloud app so it's not running in the background while you work... and then just hope that adobe or microsoft or someone fixes the problem someday...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines