• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Core Sync Process Choking Systems

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, it seems this issue still hasn't been fixed after almost 7 years. I'm using a MacBook Pro 16" with 32 GB of RAM and running macOS Big Sur (11.1) with the latest version of Creative Cloud and I have my fans running at full speed and the system reporting that "Core Sync" is using "significant energy" draining my battery from 100% to 5% in less than an hour. I'm only using Chrome, no other apps open at the moment. Please fix this, I don't want to have to uninstall Adobe CC and have to look for alternative apps. Restarting the machine and reinstalling doesn't solve the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pity the fool who only have 32 gbs of ram. You should have gotten the 64 gb model.

How do you expect adobe to run in the background without the most powerful machine money can buy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, this is really just unbelievable 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

February 2021, Big Sur, the newest M1 MBP which is otherwise very cool. Now it goes red hot thanks to the darn Core Sync Helper. What is it and why does it run? How to stop it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines