• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Cloud Typekit not syncing

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. It wouldn't be a problem except my fonts that are through TypeKit are synced with CC so when I open a document using one, it cannot sync and there is nothing on the CC screen that will allow me to quit or reinstall it. This is really a stupid issue to interrupt someone's workflow, and the other posters here shouldn't have to continuously uninstall and reinstall the software to get it to work.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Hi blackdogbuilders,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here.

It looks like that Creative Cloud desktop application is unable to write to one of the files on your machine, and so you are stuck at a spinner.

We have seen this happen a couple times before, and have a fix you can run:

1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application

2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder

3. paste in this path and click Go:

~/Library/Preferences/

4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files includ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Blackdogbuilders what specific error do you receive when you are syncing your fonts?  Are you also utilizing the file sync feature?  If so what type of files are you syncing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, it's not a new issue. It isn't syncing because my Creative Cloud application isn't working just like in the original post I replied to. It is blank with no menus. I think it had an issue trying to update because that's what it said before I closed it (it was at 0% updating for an hour). After I reopened it, hoping to restart the update process, the application is completely blank just like in that other post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blackdogbuilders there have been several updates to the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application since June 2015.  This is why I branched you to a new discussion.  You can find details regarding implemented improvements at Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud desktop app | Release Notes.

Have you already removed and reinstalled the Creative Cloud desktop app?  If not then please do so using the Uninstall or remove Adobe Creative Cloud apps and then reinstall to obtain version 2.3.0.151 that was released this week.

If you continue to experience difficulties then could you please answer the question regarding the type of files which are being synced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blackdogbuilders,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here.

It looks like that Creative Cloud desktop application is unable to write to one of the files on your machine, and so you are stuck at a spinner.

We have seen this happen a couple times before, and have a fix you can run:

1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application

2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder

3. paste in this path and click Go:

~/Library/Preferences/

4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files including com.adobe.accmac.plist

5. click on com.adobe.accmac.plist and renamed it com.adobe.accmac.plist.old. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to change the extension to .old.

6. start the Creative Cloud desktop application again.

I hope this solves the issue. Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben.

Don't have any library entries for com.adobe.accmac.plist.

I only have entries for:

com.adobe.acc.AdobeDesktopService.plist

com.adobe.headlights.apip.plist

Any other thoughts; I have no idea why it suddenly unhooked after the last CC Update, but the novelty has firmly worn off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue after CC updated earlier to 2.3.0.151!

Any other thoughts; my issue is that the Typekit fonts wont sync and the Fonts menu under the Assets tab in CC wont load!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved the exact same issue for me. THANK YOU Ben!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines