• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Files not deleting....

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. I saved now all my files outside my CC folder. There is still an empty folder which I cannot delete. I renamed it "EmptyFolderToDelete". A few days ago I talked to 2 agents on online chat, they couldn't help me and promised customer support would contact me. Nothing happend. Please trash that folder and reinitialize CC structure.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@michael2406 - There were metadata problems with your files and folders. One was preventing you from permanently deleting items. A second issue was a file that you could not see and was not visible from the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer. We have resolved both problems. In your files you should now see 2 files and 2 folders. One is an empty folder you created, the second contains the recovered filed and is in a folder beginning with the word "Recovered."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything seems to work normally again. Thanks for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines