Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove OSX sidebar icon

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2016 Apr 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So...

Even when I've logged out/quit creative cloud on my mac, the icon is still displayed in my Finder sidebar. I can't get rid of it. I can't drag it out, can't right-click-remove-from-sidebar. It's stuck.

Unchecked all options in CC preferences. No dice.

How do I get rid of the thing?

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Hi:

The Creative Cloud Files sidebar icon could be removed on OSX. Please right click the shortcut of Creative Cloud Files in sidebar and choose Remove from Sidebar. If you cannot see any change after you removed any shortcut in sidebar, please try to restart your computer. 

And you don't need to turn sync off to remove the sidebar on OSX. Please kindly note that you could remove the shortcut in sidebar no matter your sync is on or off and the shortcut will not come back after the computer was r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please turn off the file sync and delete the folder.

The sidebar entry for Creative Cloud Files does not return, even after rebooting.

Also refer : https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1870123

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi:

The Creative Cloud Files sidebar icon could be removed on OSX. Please right click the shortcut of Creative Cloud Files in sidebar and choose Remove from Sidebar. If you cannot see any change after you removed any shortcut in sidebar, please try to restart your computer. 

And you don't need to turn sync off to remove the sidebar on OSX. Please kindly note that you could remove the shortcut in sidebar no matter your sync is on or off and the shortcut will not come back after the computer was rebooted.

Best Regards

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines