• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing functionality from Document Cloud??!!

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removing sorting, filters and notifications from Document Cloud? Really?! Am I the only one who thinks this is moving backwards?

Received the following message from Adobe yesterday evening:

Dear valued Adobe customer,

On August 19, 2021, we will be discontinuing certain low-use features in Adobe Acrobat online services related to tracking and reminders for shared documents and sorting documents based on certain fields. These features are required to be deprecated to enable future enhancements around end-user productivity, security, services configurability and collaboration in the coming year. All other Document Cloud capabilities will continue to be available.

For more information about the discontinued features and changes, please click here.

If you have questions about this change, please contact customer support.

The Adobe Document Cloud team

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, nuts. That status information is actually pretty useful to me, since it lets me know who I have to harass into doing their reviews. 

I also don't understand this:

When you share a link to a document, the original file will be shared with the recipients instead of a copy. To make any changes to the original shared file, you must save a copy.

But I use Document Cloud for shared reviews exclusively, so this may not be an issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed! This is going backwards. 
these features where the only reason to use cloud sharing with others. Hooe Adobe understand it should not throw again usefull features all the time.... I'm afraid to only change this because off costs and programmers bull sh*t. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible to cancel a 1 year subscription due to these changes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines