• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing user from Shared Folder

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a shared creative cloud foler called "Marketing" that I have shared with 5 people. Within that folder are a bunch of subfolders that we have created to organize our assets. I would like to remove one person and add another to our mail folder so they can have access to all the assets inside. When I click on the 3 dots and hit "Share> Invite" it says, "Unable to invite collaborators. We're sorry, nested sharing is not supported. Please remove collaboratos from containted items before inviting useres here." So then I I thought I would just go into that folder and find folder in there to to remove them from, BUT when I click on the 3 dots and hit "Share> Invite" it says, "Unable to invite collaborators. We're sorry nested sharing is not supported. Please remove collaboratos from the parent folder before inviting users here." If I try and click on just a singe asset, like an InDesing document it will only let me "Share Link". I am the "owner" of the account and I invited all these people originally, so I feel like this is something I should be able to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines