• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore creative cloud library

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use creative cloud libraries mostly to store colour palettes for client projects. However I was in Adobe Stock Images and noticed lots of empty folders in the image libary section. I thought I must have made the folders in the past and not used them so I deleted them. I didnt realise this would delete everything in creative cloud libraries across InDesign and Illustrator. ALL my colour palettes have disappeared. How do I restore them, it took ages to create them. How was I supposed to know that deleting an empty folder in one Adobe application deletes items from the same folder name that shows in other applications!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The exact same thing has just happened to me - a seemingly empty folder viewed from the Stock part of the site actually contained logos, swatches, and graphic elements, and was deleted as I thought it was a rogue duplicate.

I've hunted high and low for the deleted items in https://assets.adobe.com/deleted but can't see them anywhere. This is insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines