Highlighted

Restoring a Previous Version of My Asset

New Here ,
May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been working on a .css file for 3 days now that was backed up to Adobe's Cloud for the past 3 days. I've been saving and updating the file for the past 3 days. Today I was working on the file in Brackets and somehow brackets overwrote the file with my HTML code. I lost all of my stylesheet work. I need to restore to a previous version ASAP. I saw this post How to recover a document that i replaced accidentally?  and flowed the instructions. But the problem is, is that my cc account doesn't show any previous version for this file or ANY (.psd, .aes, .ai) of my files. Can someone please help me or explain why I can't see the previous versions like this article Versioning FAQ  says I should? My Cloud version is 3.6.0.248.

Thanks!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Restoring a Previous Version of My Asset

New Here ,
May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been working on a .css file for 3 days now that was backed up to Adobe's Cloud for the past 3 days. I've been saving and updating the file for the past 3 days. Today I was working on the file in Brackets and somehow brackets overwrote the file with my HTML code. I lost all of my stylesheet work. I need to restore to a previous version ASAP. I saw this post How to recover a document that i replaced accidentally?  and flowed the instructions. But the problem is, is that my cc account doesn't show any previous version for this file or ANY (.psd, .aes, .ai) of my files. Can someone please help me or explain why I can't see the previous versions like this article Versioning FAQ  says I should? My Cloud version is 3.6.0.248.

Thanks!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?