Search function on shared folder missing?

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to share my photos to individuals who are not on the Adobe platform (PC users).  In the past I shared the folder that contains my photo files and marked it as view only and not able to download.  I have used a naming convention so the person looking for photos can use the search function and find available photos ie. family.  However this search function is no longer showing up?  Is there something that has changed or is there a better system I should be using to share photo selection without the ability for the user to download the image?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Advisor , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018
The Search function and the Versions function of Creative Cloud Files are both temporarily gone while they redesign the interface. This happened about a month ago... you may notice that CC Files are at assets.adobe.com while everything everything else -- mobile, CC Libraries, etc. --  are at assets2.adobe.com. Adobe said on another post that they hope  to bring both features back by mid-2018.  I don't know of a service that doesn't allow people to download photos they find, but maybe Flickr has ...

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Search function and the Versions function of Creative Cloud Files are both temporarily gone while they redesign the interface.

This happened about a month ago... you may notice that CC Files are at assets.adobe.com while everything everything else -- mobile, CC Libraries, etc. --  are at assets2.adobe.com. Adobe said on another post that they hope  to bring both features back by mid-2018. 

I don't know of a service that doesn't allow people to download photos they find, but maybe Flickr has such a feature? Or try Dropbox or Google Drive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines