• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting Multiple Files in CC Assets

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, we needed to select about 300 files (in order, so 300 in a row) out of around 1000 to unarchive. We had to manually checkbox EACH ONE. Is there not a shift-click type option to select multiple files? What is a workaround? Are the options, all, none, or manually add one by one? Am I missing something? For the ones not in archives, I can re-order them on my computer, then re-sync but OMG what a pain! Please help if you know something I don't!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Hi, I had the same problem and have found a solution that works good enough for me. Instead of using the online assets website/portal, I instead used the Creative Cloud folder that was made on my computer. I just selected the files I wanted to and dragged them to my computer's trash can. This automatically added them to the archives section on Creative Cloud. I did this on a mac, but I would assume this would also work on other operating systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had the same problem and have found a solution that works good enough for me. Instead of using the online assets website/portal, I instead used the Creative Cloud folder that was made on my computer. I just selected the files I wanted to and dragged them to my computer's trash can. This automatically added them to the archives section on Creative Cloud. I did this on a mac, but I would assume this would also work on other operating systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF you unarchive all first, this works. The archived files are not on the computer folder. It's a messy workaround because the archives go back into folders and clutter them, but it's better than nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soooo much easier...  Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are working with Adobe Creative Cloud on the web you can use SHIFT + CLICK to select multiple items. 

1. Select 1 item by clicking with the mouse cursus.

2. Move a couple of items lower and pres SHIFT while clicking the mouse cursor on another item.

dennisc48189545_0-1672057332895.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines