Selecting multiple items to download

Participant ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to using Creative Cloud Market.  If I do a search that returns 20 items I'd like to download, is there a way to select all of those at once, or do I have to choose a file, download it, then choose the next and so forth?

Also, is there a way to browse Market Assets directly online somewhere?  (or do we have to go through the Creative Cloud Desktop app - which has a relatively small, non-re-sizable window on my system, so not ideal for viewing.

Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selecting multiple items to download

Participant ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to using Creative Cloud Market.  If I do a search that returns 20 items I'd like to download, is there a way to select all of those at once, or do I have to choose a file, download it, then choose the next and so forth?

Also, is there a way to browse Market Assets directly online somewhere?  (or do we have to go through the Creative Cloud Desktop app - which has a relatively small, non-re-sizable window on my system, so not ideal for viewing.

Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2017 0

Have something to add?