Highlighted

Send raw files to Creative Cloud Library ?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Operating on a LG G4 (shooting RAW), i have recently started to use the Adobe suite products and i'm exploring the possibilities. From the CC Android app, it's possible to upload files to a Library, the big advantages of Libraries being that they can be available from any mobile or desktop apps and that they do not use your storage space.

I'd like to send some raw pictures directly to a library so that i could open them with Photoshop on my desktop for some operations that can't be done easily on a phone (fine removing of elements via Band-aid tool, perspective straightening, ...), but it seems when i upload (my phone creates one JPG and one RAW file for each picture) with CC app, i only get the JPG uploaded. With a filesystem android tool i can browse and find the RAW file but then there's no "send to cc library" option available ...

Anyone has tried/succeeded in doing this ?

Thanks in advance.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send raw files to Creative Cloud Library ?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Operating on a LG G4 (shooting RAW), i have recently started to use the Adobe suite products and i'm exploring the possibilities. From the CC Android app, it's possible to upload files to a Library, the big advantages of Libraries being that they can be available from any mobile or desktop apps and that they do not use your storage space.

I'd like to send some raw pictures directly to a library so that i could open them with Photoshop on my desktop for some operations that can't be done easily on a phone (fine removing of elements via Band-aid tool, perspective straightening, ...), but it seems when i upload (my phone creates one JPG and one RAW file for each picture) with CC app, i only get the JPG uploaded. With a filesystem android tool i can browse and find the RAW file but then there's no "send to cc library" option available ...

Anyone has tried/succeeded in doing this ?

Thanks in advance.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?