Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separation of Font and File Sync?

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been using Font and File Sync for about a month - it's had a few hiccups but all seems to be working smoothly for now. And I do like the functionality of it all.

One thing I'd like to possibly float... I really would like to see if possible a separation of font and file syncing.

File syncing has been really chewing up my download allowance, therefore I upgraded my internet plan the other week. But even with the increased allowance any changes/additions to files and folders on my iMac gets immediately uploaded and (usually) downloaded to my MacBook (as it should I suppose) - and the allowance seems to go in no time.

Also while this constant uploading/downloading goes on, it really does slow my normally quick internet connection down so that any additional emailing/uploading/downloading slows to a snails pace.

Now I know I can manually switch off syncing and sync perhaps at the end of the day if I want, but that disables any online fonts synced and renders any files that now use these fonts useless.

Is there any specific reason why these functions should be tied together? Is there a possibility that my files and fonts could have separate sync settings?

Cheers,

Andrew

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2013 Sep 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved from the Creative Cloud to the File And Font Sync Early Access forum. Thank you for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines