Several files have disappeared from my Creative Cloud folder - how can I retrieve them?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some initial issues getting Creative Cloud off the ground (I had been uploading them to my Creative Cloud folder, but the sync feature just recently became available to me, and once turned on I realized upon upload it had changed the time stamps of my original files - duplicate nightmare!) I noticed over the weekend that some of my files were missing from the directory. A coworker of mine has had a similar problem, so to protect the rest of my files I moved everything out of the CC directory and turned syncing off. Is there a way for me to retrieve my missing files?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Several files have disappeared from my Creative Cloud folder - how can I retrieve them?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some initial issues getting Creative Cloud off the ground (I had been uploading them to my Creative Cloud folder, but the sync feature just recently became available to me, and once turned on I realized upon upload it had changed the time stamps of my original files - duplicate nightmare!) I noticed over the weekend that some of my files were missing from the directory. A coworker of mine has had a similar problem, so to protect the rest of my files I moved everything out of the CC directory and turned syncing off. Is there a way for me to retrieve my missing files?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have replied to you via email about resolving this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2013 0
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I may have a similar problem. several folders have become empty. can you assist?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2014 0
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luuk,

How many folders are empty? Could you post the names of them? Have you checked the Archive at https://creative.adobe.com/archive to see if the files are there?

Thanks,
- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2014 0