Highlighted

share library link doesn't work

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One of my co-workers has invited me to see and use a library. However, when I click the "accept invitation" link it doesn't work. My Creative Cloud Web opens, but I don't see the library and I don't get a notification of the share in my notification center.

File Sync doesn't show any errors.

Other co-workers don't have a problem with the library sharing. Does anybody have an idea what's going wrong and what I can do about it?

Topics

Collaboration, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

share library link doesn't work

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One of my co-workers has invited me to see and use a library. However, when I click the "accept invitation" link it doesn't work. My Creative Cloud Web opens, but I don't see the library and I don't get a notification of the share in my notification center.

File Sync doesn't show any errors.

Other co-workers don't have a problem with the library sharing. Does anybody have an idea what's going wrong and what I can do about it?

Topics

Collaboration, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?