• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share Link not working lately

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The past few days when I try and share a link to a file in my Creative Cloud Files folder it doesn't work. It opens up a browser window and I can see the name of the file in the greyed out background but instead of loading the link I just have a white box in the middle of the screen with the spinning blue wheel.

I am using a Mac Mini running the latest version of OS Catalina and all my software is up to date.

Can anyone suggest a fix or is this an Adobe problem and if so can someone from Adobe address it please.

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a work around I have found if you right-click on the file and then choose "View on Website" instead of share link then you are taken to a browser window which shows the file and you can then get the link by clicking the share icon top right hand side. Works most of the time but still a bit shabby there even needs to be a work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines