Highlighted

Share Link, upload, rename etc missing.

New Here ,
May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO about a month ago I uploaded a file throughthe website to my assets. When I did that I was able to share the file with a link. There were options at the top of the page. Now those are all gone. Am I going crazy or am I just overlooking where they are? Here is a screenshot of what I see. In the upper right part you can see nothing but my profile link and the little alert notification.

Adobe_Creative_Cloud_-_2018-05-05_18.57.47.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share Link, upload, rename etc missing.

New Here ,
May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO about a month ago I uploaded a file throughthe website to my assets. When I did that I was able to share the file with a link. There were options at the top of the page. Now those are all gone. Am I going crazy or am I just overlooking where they are? Here is a screenshot of what I see. In the upper right part you can see nothing but my profile link and the little alert notification.

Adobe_Creative_Cloud_-_2018-05-05_18.57.47.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?