• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Creative Cloud Folders

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am am animator / photographer in house at a luxury brand. We have an E-Comm and marketing team who I want to share files with. We currently use a different platform, however today i looked at using creative cloud and sharing a folder. I uploaded a few jpegs at the correct compression. I tested sharing the folder. When I opened a web browser, and proceeded to download the jpeg file it gave me two options: jpg or png. There was no option to download the original. The jpeg option re-compresses the file and obviously having these options to a bad idea for the end user who simply want it all in the right size/format/file size.

The question is: can the .jpg and .png download options be removed- so like every other platform its a byte or byte download copy?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines