• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing files query for new team

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated all our designers from very old versions of the product to the new Cloud offerings, one of the main reasons for this was the opportunities it offers for  collaboration.  However, its not being widely used.   Reason being that they like to keep all the creatives in one place i.e. the traditional windows file server using a directory for each client.  No-one really holds creatives locally.

The cloud sharing looks to be a 'OneDrive' type experience wherein a local drive is sync'd to your cloud account and from there you can share files or groups of files with other users.  This is fine itself BUT they don't want individuals to effectively own any files i.e. be the ones that hold the local copy, they want one big shared area that they can all access such as currently happens from the file server.  No-one needs to be holding a local copy.

How can I set things up for the team so that they can work in such a manner?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an enterprise license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using

We are using 'Creative Cloud for teams'  I've not seen any reference anywhere to there being an Enterprise Option to this subscription or any other options for that matter.   I can purchase additional subscriptions of any Adobe product (or the whole suite) and assign them to any any user and if necessary remove that user and re-assign the license to someone else.   It works well but no there are no 'Enterprise' options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah Ok - Now I've found it.  The options are Enterprise, Teams, Education.

We are using 'Teams' so no, not on Enterprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so you're problem is solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin,

Pooled storage isn't currently available for Creative Cloud for Teams but I know its a very common feature request. I think our developers have plans to add this functionality in the future (don't know when).

Here are some resources with more info about how it works currently. Each team member assignment comes with 100GB of storage.

Collaboration FAQ

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration-faq.html

Collaborate on a folder or library asset

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

Video

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/how-to/creative-cloud-share-files-collaborate.html

Collaboration is explained at around 4:50

Hope thats helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave..   Hopefully your dev guys will come up with pooled storage before too long but at least I won't spend any more time trying to figure out how to get it working !!   Thanks for the links, I'll pass them along.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines