• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Gone In OS X

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My option to share a file is now gone in OS X and my files no longer sync. This happened shortly after I upgraded OS X. What can I do?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Hi,

Please try to re-start computer and check it helped or not.  If not, we will need more information to understand your issue. Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html )and send the zip file on your both machines to me at  SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com?And please kindly provide the information as below :

• Your previous Operating System before upgrade, and what is your Creative Cloud App Version before upgrade:
  • What is your cur

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, all of my options for creative cloud when I right click are gone... do I need to uninstall and reinstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try to re-start computer and check it helped or not.  If not, we will need more information to understand your issue. Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html )and send the zip file on your both machines to me at  SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com?And please kindly provide the information as below :

• Your previous Operating System before upgrade, and what is your Creative Cloud App Version before upgrade:
  • What is your current Operating System and what is your Creative Cloud App Version in your current Operating System:
  • Adobe ID:
  • Forum post link:
  • How many computers you use with Creative Cloud:
  • Type of internet connectivity (Ethernet/WiFi):
  • Using a proxy (Y/N):
  • Firewall (None/Corporate/Local):

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing worked. Restarting didn't help, uninstalling and reinstalling the entire software suite didn't help. Even reinstalling OSX via recovery mode didn't help. Because I didn't hear back from anyone earlier, I ended up having to wipe my computer clean and reinstall everything in order to restore CC desktop connectivity. That means the logs are gone too, sorry. If I find some time later today I will go to my back to my backup disk and see if the logs sill exist in the library. If you could tell me where the logs are stored there, it will make life easier for me.

I will say this though. When the error happened, it was immediately after an update of the Adobe CC app. It created a folder called "Creative Cloud Files (archived)1" and put it in place of the original folder. The folder also lost it's CC icon. In the enclosing folder on my hard disk, a CC branded Creative Cloud file folder was created with an identical set of files, but no connectivity. As I had mentioned all of the right click menu options had also disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines