• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing links in My Assets - error message

New Here ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following error message appears when trying to send a link in "My Assets" to share photos with a client: "We're sorry, there was an error retrieving this asset's sharing status. Please try again later" Anyone else having issues sharing / sending links in My Assets?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Please reply to me with a private Message with the link that is showing this error. We will investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to delete cookies or try a different browser? Please try the same at a different machine or a network.

Let us know if you get the same message on every attempt.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same messages from other users (and even myself if I use the link). With 3 different browsers. Received first notice from a user yesterday. And has continued through today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reply to me with a private Message with the link that is showing this error. We will investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem, please help I need to share files really urgent Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

this is the link

Adobe Creative Cloud

It is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, does not seem fixed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My assets are experiencing this error, how do you fix this? I can't share any files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the fix? I have the same problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, I'm trying to follow a tutorial to create my first website and i can't upload the assets... any way to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@OresteGiorgio - Are you trying to upload assets with the file syncing or from the CC Assets web site at https://assets.adobe.com/files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error message too, in addition to shared links giving the message "Sorry, this link is no longer active." any word on what to do to fix this or is it something I'll have to wait on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see my post here Re: I created a link for  files on my cloud account and now cannot open it I get this message "We're... requesting you to email information about the link that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have pushed a fix live and verified it for many customers. If you are still experiencing a problem please reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ken G. Rice the error has been corrected on my end, thank you for the prompt response and resolution. I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines